Monday, February 21, 2005

Life on Hold

Well, we got a message on the answering machine while we were out today from the Recruiting Director...they haven't forgotten about us, they just still haven't found a spot that they can plug us into. She said that we would be on hold until they found one, she will call at the end of the week with an update. So basically we are simply putting this on the shelf, obviously God has something planned and is waiting until everything is in place to put us where He wants us to be. So until we hear any differently, it is life as usual, we will continue to try not to disengage, and leave the timing and location up to God. In other words, nothing has changed! :)

Pray for us...please!

SC

1 comment:

Will, Jenn, Liam and Bryce said...

We are praying guys! Hang in there. I know this is tough. I lift you up to the Father often. I hope you hear something soon.
Love,
Jenn

P.S. Dan - the church I've been attending is studying the book EPIC by John Eldridge for the next 8 Sundays. The men's group is also studying it in more detail. Have you read it?