Sunday, February 27, 2005

Ahhhhh

That about sums it up! That's the sort of days I've been having lately! Not only did my computer crash this week, forcing me for the first time ever to have to pay someone to fix it, but I also lost everything on it, and since I had bought the computer second hand, I don't have any of the software that goes on it, so now I have to figure out how I'm going to afford to buy the whole office suite that I need on the tight budget we've been on...then...the transmission on the car goes!

Now, since we STILL haven't heard anything from Northwest, we don't know if we should fix the car, or get another beater, or if we should just go car-less for a while, (which would mean I have to quit my new job with WW, which I don't want to do because I love it) This also means that unless we figure something out, the trip to Alabama that we've had planned for March break is a bust! Which is terrible, because we've been so looking forward to going and seeing Will and Jenn.
There! I've let it out! I know that in all of this, that God will cause all things to turn to good for those who love the Lord and have been called according to his purposes. So I can trust him. I know I can, and I know that if I stop for even a second and look at my family, and my home that I am truly blessed and have nothing to complain about. So I won't complain, but I do ask for your prayers, for protection, for wisdom and direction as to what to do about the car (maybe even that God would heal the car?), and what to do about all of my meeting that I have this week (that I need a car to get to)....and patience too...lots of patience, and maybe a sense of humour! :) I'll let you know as soon as anything transpires.

Blessings,

SC

No comments: