Monday, February 07, 2005

Happy Birthday Elisabeth!

We spent last week celebrating Elisabeth's birthday, and if my photo uploading software was working, then I'd be able to post some of the pictures, but we're working on it! We had a great dinner with Papa, then on Saturday, we went to Silver City and watched "Racing Stripes" with some friends. It was great! I can't believe that my little girl is growing up so quickly! I'm so proud of her. Her favorite gift was a guitar that Uncle Joel helped me pick out, she is now trying to figure it out, and she's doing great! With Julia on the keyboards it looks like we're growing our own little garage band. I just want to say it again, Happy Birthday Elisabeth!

1 comment:

Will, Jenn, Liam and Bryce said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETH!!!

Sorry we didn't call last week - we were in Florida and sort of lost track of the days. It sounds like you had a wonderful birthday. You must be so excited with your guitar!! Have lots of fun with it sweetie! We are holding onto your gift until we see you in March. We can't wait.
Last night when Liam said his prayers i asked him to tell God what he was thankful for and he said that he was thankful for his cousins Beth and Julia!
We miss you!
Happy belated birthday,
Love, Uncle Willi, Auntie Jenny, Liam and Bryce