I apologize for waiting so long to post again. I've attempted to post a few times in the last week or so, but just didn't know what to say...(I know, pretty weird huh? Simone not knowing what to say?) I guess I'm just feeling the effects of re-entry...something that kind of surprised me, even though I'd been warned! I'm feeling very vulnerable and emotional, so I've been withdrawn even with my closest relationships. I'm starting to feel better now, the last few days haven't been too bad, so I'm stepping out a little more...I'm really trying to listen to the Lord and rest...not such an easy task I'm realizing! I'm not the kind of person who rests very easily, which is something the Lord wants me to deal with. So here I am, resting, trying to process and figure out this whole re-entry thing with as much grace as possible, I may not write very much...alot of what the Lord and I have been dialogueing about the last little while is just too private to blog about right now...so we'll see what happens and maybe I'll have some good stories to share before long, we'll see. For now, I'm resting...don't know for how long...but pray for me... that I actually am able to go all the way with God on this...for some reason it feels like it may be more of a challenge than actually going north...hmmm, we'll see what comes out of it!
Thank you for your prayers and support!
Blessings,
Simone
Monday, February 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Definitely my prayers for re-entry grace are with you. I do believe (at least for myself it's true) that coming home is often the hardest part. In part, that's because we don't expect difficulty; we expect love and comfort and the easy slipping back into where we left to happen. It's often not like that. Or we do get the love and comfort and acceptance, but from people who we think don't know what we've been through, and perhaps cannot understand all that we've seen and done and battled with. Oh--I've just realized I'll be going through it all again myself in another six weeks or so! May His grace be sufficient for you all.
Hi Simone: Ditto what Judy said and also I believe it is especially hard when you have been away for the amount of time you were; not long enough to expect so much has changed but long enough for so much to change. You are not the same and the place you are coming back to is also not the same. Not to worry though, we love you and there is so much grace for you to rest and ease back in.
Post a Comment