Friday, February 29, 2008

Security and Rest

It seems like I'm in a place of rest right now. I was concerned that it might be too big of an adjustment to come to Espanola and take a job that was a step or two down from what I'd been doing. I was thinking that it would be an issue for me. But it seems that (for now at least) I'm enjoying having that relaxed job with very little responsibility. I'm getting home a few minutes after 4pm, with alot more energy for the kids' homework and for the evening in general.

My coworkers are fantastic, and I'm really enjoying them. They are each strong women who have a lot of life and work experience, a really rich resource! So for now, I'm getting to know people again, and enjoying a bit of rest. I leave for Greece and Turkey in 6 days and look forward to seeing what the Lord does during and after that time! I still miss my friends and family in Cambridge, but feel like I've found a bit of a sweet spot here in my hometown!

1 comment:

Shelley said...

HI Simone
Nice to hear some news. :) Have a good time on your trip...I have heard it is awesome!!!