Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Nesting

Hi there everyone,

this is my first post since we've moved in... I would appologize for the lengthy delay in blogging, but I know that you all understand the rigors of moving. Most of the boxes are unpacked, or at least stored where I can get to them later. We're settling into a bit more of a routine, though some things still need to get ironed out. The girls love their bedrooms, so do Dan and I. It' s so nice to have them settled and falling asleep so quickly. (no one to distract them!)

Now we're preparing for the big holiday... leaving Friday night, so it's more packing and sorting, trying to make sure that we have everything we need and that we're organized! I must say the anticipation is starting to build, I REALLY am looking forward to this trip. None of us except for Julie (Tim and Julie Leeson are coming with us) have ever been out east and we can't wait to do some exploring! We're going to do some water slides in Moncton, NB and we're going to check out Anne of Green Gables in PEI. Then it's out to Mahone Bay, NS and a week of camping and conferencing with the rest of the Vineyard family! I've got to get packing though, I'll let you know how it goes!

Blessings,

Simone

2 comments:

julielewisandthenews said...

Julie Leeson??? :) You must be tired eh?? :) We love you anyway! See ya tomorrow, we're looking forward to seeing the east coast again too, it'll be a lot different being there as adults. Both of us were around 10 when we went last so we barely remember it.

Simone said...

Oh WoW!!! I really was tired writing that!!! LOL. Sorry guys, it's Tim and Julie Lewis, has been for a few years now! See? I REALLY need this vacation!

Simone