Monday, October 03, 2005

Hmmm...any ideas?

Well, I got a call from Looee today asking me if I would co-lead the Worship 101 workshop at the Eastern Arctic Leadership Conference in Kangirsujuaq, Quebec in 2 weeks. I haven't led worship in about 7 years...and she knows that, but wants someone with experience facilitating and teaching to work with her. It would be great...I was just telling Dan last night how much I miss teaching and facilitating, and how I longed for it. Hmmm...If I do go, I need a babysitter to watch the kids while Dan's at work. To take them to school and pick them up and stay with them until he gets home at night...for 5 days! Or... bring them with me and pay the flights for them (I would be free cause the church would pay for me) and have them wander around the conference for 5 days bored out of their minds! (I don't think so!) Man I wish all of my friends had moved here with me! Not just to babysitt my kids of course! :) you guys know that I love you right? :)

On another note, I'm going to have to bite the bullet and get new boots cause I fell again today! I'm really sore now! We got at least another 4 inches of snow tonight! I can hear the snow machines buzzing by the building! The locals say not to worry though, that the real winter doesn't start for another month! (Pray for us!)

Blessings,

Simone

2 comments:

julielewisandthenews said...

WE WANT TO COME BABYSIT FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How about you send the girls down here ... we spoil them like rotten ... and send them back to you after your little break :)

Tina