Well, it's Monday morning and I'm reflecting over the last few days with awe. God has been so gracious and generous with His presence. I feel renewed and somewhat stilled. "Be still and know that I am God"...how wonderful that when He meets with us all else is quieted and we are able to rest in who He is. I am in a place of surrender right now; surrender of my future, my plans, my expectations, my fears, my hopes, my ambitions, my family, my call, and my will to Him and His plans, His purposes, His will. It is so freeing to walk that out again! I feel a renewed hope, but I don't have any idea now what is going to happen...(not that I really did before) but I have that "anything can happen right now" feeling, that He could say "Go" but could also say "Stay" just as easily, and I think I'm okay with that. I do feel that there are still some things that need to be walked out here where we are. That we can't leave until those things are finished...So I will trust God, and keep walking it out.
SC
Monday, October 25, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are always such an encouragement Simone! The four of you are in our prayers.
Post a Comment